Aspire Staffing Group is hiring for a Staff Accountant role with a client of ours in Malvern PA area. This is a new position created by a growing company who is in the process of expanding their Accounting department. The ideal candidate is a team player who is looking to advance their Accounting career!
This company has a friendly and team-oriented working environment, that also offers fantastic benefits!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process and record daily cash and check payments received
- Review vendor invoices and process bi-weekly check runs
- Record daily journal entries for assigned accounts
- Conduct assigned account analysis and reconciliations
- Perform monthly bank account reconciliations
- Participate in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Assist with preparation of the annual budget and forecasts
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is strongly preferred
• Two to six years of Accounting experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with Excel including VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
• Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines