West Chester, PA US
Our client, a distinguished global manufacturer known for the highest of quality and service, is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their growing team within the greater West Chester PA area on a direct hire basis. This is truly an opportunity to learn and grow with an organization that operates as an employee first culture that stands on the principles of innovation and quality. If you are seeking an amazing opportunity to join an organization devoted to its employees not only their well-being but their career goals as well and want to be part of its dynamic culture; then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits
• $72,000-$75,000 annually based on experience
• Robust, top notch benefit package
• Bonus eligible role
• Immediate 401K and vesting upon hiring
• Promote a nurturing work environment
Day to Day Overview:
• Monthly reconciliation of receivables and payables
• Responsible for preparing and posting payroll journals
• Assists in preparation of financial statements, and additional reporting as requested
• Provides annual audit support
• Monitor and track capital projects
• Assists with physical inventories, both continuous and annual
• Maintains fixed asset detailed sub ledger and report depreciation and tax information
• Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
• 2-4 years’ experience in Manufacturing
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience with ERP systems preferably Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
• Must be a strong communicator who exhibits leadership qualities and possesses strong technical and analytical skills
1. Do you have a degree in accounting?
2. Are you able to be on site 5 days a week?
3. Do you have experience in the manufacturing industry?
4. Do you have 2-5 years' experience?