Staff to Senior Accountant
Philadelphia, PA US
Our client is a company that provides top-notch workforce housing solutions to residents in the Mid-Atlantic and Mid-West regions of the United States. They are currently seeking a Staff to Senior Accountant for a hybrid role that allows for remote work one day per week. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and successful organization that values integrity, innovation, and quality. If you're looking for a job in a company that nurtures its employees and supports their growth, then apply today!
Perks, Pay, & Benefits:
• Salary range of $65,000 to $75,000 per year
• Participate in closing deals, including acquisitions, disposals, and financing transactions.
• Assist in preparing property budgets and projections.
• Prepare monthly financial statements for distribution.
• Record all transactions in accounting software.
• 0-3 years of experience in real estate investment accounting/operations.
• Proficiency in RealPage software is a plus, but not required.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.