Strategic Sourcing Manager or Director
Conshohocken, PA US
Our global partner is looking for a strategic professional with procurement experience and contract vendor knowledge for a brand-new role.
This role can be hybrid near Plymouth Meeting, PA or remote. The annual salary for the manager position is $100,000-$120,000 depending on experience, requires some travel and has a bonus opportunity.
The Director role salary range is $125,000-$145,000 based on experience with some travel and also has a bonus opportunity.
You will be tasked with strategically sourcing for various departments, including but not limited to, Facilities, IT, and HR in both corporate office and sites throughout the country. You will be successful because of your experience with contract negotiations, supply competitiveness drivers, key suppliers in the market, and supply marketplace dynamics.
The Day-to-Day (Job Duties and Responsibilities)
• Work closely with corporate and sites throughout the country to ensure supply stability and cost effectiveness
• Monitor, communicate, and respond to changing market conditions and business drivers on a global scale to maximize leverage and minimize risk
• Bring innovative supplier solutions the role
• Manager supplier performance at all levels of the supplier organization
• Accountable for policy and compliance maintenance, ensuring that sourcing processes are consistent with regulatory and legal requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, IT, or relevant career experience
• 5+ years of managing strategic sourcing, including IT and Facilities
• Demonstrated success managing Senior level relationships with key suppliers
• Strong data analytics capabilities
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or eProcurement tool
After a screening phone call with one of our recruiters, you will meet with the company’s hiring manager for a virtual 1st interview, followed by a 2nd interview with a representative of the Purchasing Department’s leadership team.