Media, PA US
Aspire Staffing Group is assisting our client in hiring a Tax Manager for a large and progressive CPA tax firm located in Delaware County, PA. The ideal candidate will have strong planning and organizational skills with an attention to detail. This person will need the ability to adjust to working with different clients at the same time and to understand the sense of urgency needed for the client.
This firm has a family-like culture. They understand work life balance and provide fantastic benefits and a collaborative, open atmosphere. Here are some of the benefits they provide.
• 100% company paid medical for employee and children
• 401k plan with match
• Business casual environment
• Performance based bonus and potential long-term earnings on clients brought in
• Hybrid work environment
Pay Rate: $150,000 - $190,000 dependent on experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with management team to achieve departmental objectives.
• Support the team by developing client relationships and gaining an understanding of client businesses.
• Identifying potential accounting and tax issues for clients and partners to discuss.
• Prepare and review tax returns and workpapers.
• Communicate timely changes to federal, state, and local tax regulations.
• Manage and develop staff.
• BS degree in accounting or finance
• 7-10 years tax experience with 2-3 years of experience in supervisory role
• CPA license or working toward it
• QuickBooks and UltraTax experience preferred